The HOA Board would like to let everyone know it is time to do cleanup on your yards, homes and driveways/walkways. The following items should be completed to avoid receiving a notice from Premier:
- Pressure washing driveways, sidewalks, swales and aprons
- Pressure washing the sides of your house including gutters and soffits
- Pressure washing fences and garage doors
- Lawns should be in good shape and kept mowed. Resodding may be necessary.
- Shrubs and bushes can not be over 6 feet tall – please trim them to, or below, this height
- Edge along sidewalks/driveways/street so grass is not growing over out of your yard area
- Remove weeds from flower/mulch/rock beds
- If you have a tree with branches over the street they must be trimmed to be 15 feet above the street to allow trash truck clearance. Tree limbs over your yard should have a 12 foot clearance under them.
Cleanup should be done by April 10th to avoid a violation letter.
During your clean-up please remember that yard waste must be in paper bags for them to be picked up on Friday. If you do clean outs of your garage and you have large items that need to be removed, please call Waste Pro ( 407-774-0800, Option 1) to schedule a Friday pick-up or find out where the items can be disposed of. Also check our Trash/Recycling/Yard Waste page for more info.
These are all items that will be looked out for by the management company as they inspect yards in the coming months.
The HOA Board thanks you for your assistance in keeping our community looking good.