Hello residents. This page has been put up to list our current pool area schedule and rules. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Weston Hills must follow strict guidelines to get the pools open in an effort to keep everyone safe. These rules are posted below the current schedule.
Please note that the current rules are temporary. We hope to ease restrictions as the CDC eases their guidelines on public spaces where people gather.
Sunday – Saturday : 11 AM – 7 PM
- Our pools are for the use by Weston Hills residents only – guests are not allowed at this time
- All residents over the age of 3 years must wear a mask when not in the water – you will not be allowed in without a mask
- Everyone will be required to undergo a temperature check before entering
- Social distancing of 6 feet apart is to be practiced by everyone/group
- Restrict occupancy. No more than 10 people to allow proper distancing
- Please take all your belongings when exiting the pool area
- No chairs, strollers, coolers, pool toys or floats – please leave all personal non-swim items in your car or at home
- All children must be accompanied by a parent when using the bathrooms
- A waiver must be signed to enter
- ID is required – for renters, if your ID does not show your current address then please bring along a copy of your lease showing you are living in Weston Hills.
Rules and pool hours are subject to change without notice.
The playground and courts are still closed at this time as social distancing can not be enforced there.
The HOA Board is monitoring the COVID crisis and CDC guidelines and we hope to have the pools back to normal operating hours and a return to regular rules as soon as the COVID crisis is past. If they feel the risk of infection becomes too great or the rules are not being followed, the pools will be closed back down.
Last updated: 4/11/2021