Hello residents. This page has been put up to list our current pool area schedule and rules. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Weston Hills must follow strict guidelines to get the pools open in an effort to keep everyone safe. These rules are posted below the current schedule.
Pool, Playground, and Court hours are subject to change without notice. Please respect security and vacate the areas when asked.
Pool hours: 9 AM to 8 PM
Hours are subject to change at any time.
- Our pools are for the use by Weston Hills residents and their guests
- Guests must be with the resident – they cannot be at the pools unattended
- Bags and coolers are subject to inspection by security and board members
- Please take all your belongings when exiting the pool area. Weston Hills is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- No chairs, strollers, pool toys or floats – please leave all personal non-swim items in your car or at home
- All children must be accompanied by a parent when using the bathrooms
- ID is required – for renters, if your ID does not show your current address then please bring along a copy of your lease showing you are living in Weston Hills.
Rules and pool hours are subject to change without notice.
Playground & Courts
Playground / Court hours: 9 AM to 7:00 PM
Playground and court hours are subject to change at any time.
Please be courteous to others using the courts and fields. Pick up any garbage and trash you bring. Pick-up after your pets.
Club House Rentals
The club house is available for rental. There must be a security guard on duty at the time of your event. Please call Premier to inquire renting the room.
Last updated 5/22/2023